New Sense line - key points
Beneteau for the season 2016/2016 has decided to renew the popular and attractive Sense range with 2 new models replacing the Sense 50 and Sense 55 with a new 57 and 51.
The Sense 57 has been officially launched during the Cannes boat show last September, the new Sense 51 will be presented at the Paris boat show from the 3rd of December.
The new Sense models propose some changes making this range even more attractive:
- A new option is available: a semi rigid Bimini positionning the Sense sailing yachts in an innovative and specific market.
- A new transom style, the aft bathing platform is now openable
- New companionway door with a manual system in standard
- New side roof window decoration (offering a more dynamic and attractive design)
- A new warmer and richer interior style with a new laminated floor in options
- Outside kitchen on the Sense 57 with grill and sink offering a new possibilities on the cockpit
The starting prices for the Sense 57
is 393.100€ and 297.900€ for the Sense 51
If you need any other information, price list, concrete offers or further details, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com